Saturday, November 17, 2012

Joy brush, four weapons easily run over surf coast Masters.





   Along the way, suffering heavily, especially precipitous Grand Canyon! Heavily guarded! I'm a person. Reminds me of a trail in my beleaguered, Once when brush and elements sister in blue strange has not changed, that sister disregard the mobs in front, directly over the Grand Canyon, a man went to a blue strange! Leaving alone my mobs swarm child. I shrunk (but I have four arms) I should also be able to fly over to go, nowhere to go in the case, I intend to try! (1)




I'm ready, began to take off, first to a roundhouse kick, still a little shy! At this critical juncture, I instantly think of speed and a hand the 998 investigation brush map moment, his name seemingly called Kaka, ah, is he! He was also a difference a Diudiu, but he could jump gone, so I think he was finally, how to jump, well, I started to fall down.

Looks like a flat cut access high winds kicked! Finally touched the enemy's rear, secretly weaknesses gunfire quick solution to the fighting, and sweep the battlefield. Next rapid betake Blue strange! The blue strange today seemingly collective travel.

Along the way, played too hard, and there are several handicap group stepped. But as a take up to four weapons, there is an opportunity to step back on anti! The road to see the legendary pumpkin knight, chat and he talked to drink tea and talk about life, talk about the ideal. Later he go and see my poor, he intends to send my 1000 pumpkin debris, I was happy watched him leave, and quickly ran over to pick up the shiny pumpkin box, excited to open, not to say that a good 1000! How one! Since then I no longer believe that the pumpkin box (saying the maximum out of the 10 fragments) (2)


Boss battle, at this last moment, someone came to see me.

Is the legendary the people poor three generations Ancient merchant! (3)




Dumped it a few ears of his honest hands sent the 30w a book. I still have to go out and buy ah, only buy it, the poor poor it.

With four weapons to fight the boss, I believe that I can to beat out the boss tears! (4) (5)




No comments:

Post a Comment